We're open for business! In response to COVID-19, The Gentlemen Plumbers are taking extraordinary steps to increase the safety of both your family and ours.
Here's what we're doing:
- • Customers will be asked by the call center to wipe down and sanitize all surfaces before you arrive at the home.
- • Technicians will be required to wipe down and sanitize surfaces at the end of the call.
- • Technicians will keep 6 feet of safe distancing from all occupants in the home.
- • Technicians will wash their hands before entering a home and after their work is complete.
- • Technicians will have a sterilization kit handy at all times.
- • Technicians will use floor savers while inside your home.
- • Technicians will wear a N95 mask/li>
- • Technicians will wear safety goggles.
- • Technicians will wear disposable latex gloves on each call.
- • Technicians will wear a protective coverall safety suit (Such as a Tyvek suit)
- • To limit any unnecessary exposure, we are dispatching all technicians directly from their home.
If you have any questions or converns, please feel free to ask our customer service when booking your appointment. We thank you and wish you health and safety.
- The Gentlemen Plumbers Team